Remedial Engineering for Installed Windows, Doors(sliding, pivot and hinged) and Balustrades
During last few years, we have noticed a surge into pour building practice due to the industry being rushed into building for demand rather than providing good and practical products for the end user. This has been apparent by reviewing some façade documentations which were produced without in depth analytical. This has led to unsatisfactory façade supplies by cheaper end products by façade contractors.
Since we have extensive experience with design and development in all façade componenets, we have had the opportunity to expand our services into remedial engineering. Remedial engineering is being required more as the indurtry discover needs to deal with pour practice and products aready installed in buildings.
CGS Façade Engineering main designers have been working in the building industry since 1993 and have many years of experience in façade design and engineering. Our expertise is in design, engineering and devlopment of façade such as curtain wall, windows, doors (sliding, bi-fold, hinged) and balustrades. This led to a comprehensive understanding of what the industry is facing with. We have been approached on many occasions during last couple of years to advise on installed malfunctioned windows either windows, doors, or balustrades.
CGS Façade Engineering main objective is to fix problems and proposed best possible solutions which are economical and cost effective. We design and engineer installed or alternative products or parts to make the process less costly.
CGS Façade Group remedial engineering services extend to:
- Structural engineering of the current product installed
- Remedial engineering to determine malfunction of the product
- Remedial engineering to find solutions for functionality of the product
- Create new specification for remedial solutions
- Re-design and detailing of the new product
- Re-design of pressure equalisation principles within the system
- System design waterproofing and façade interfaces
- System design of un-controlled water exit strategy
- System design on reduction of condensation and air circulation within the system
- Site inspections and reports for new remedial design engineered
- Site water test proposal and inspection
- Issue design certification for new remedial design engineered
- Issue designed waterproof certification complying with FP1.4 NCC 2019
- Issue installation certification for new remedial design engineered